So I said last week how I was looking forward to A3. I lied...kind of. This last week just sucked. I got a lot of my marks and they were not as good as I had hoped. That bears down on a working mind and probably has made me skeptical of A3. I don't know if I am still over it or not. I just know, I haven't felt too good about any assignment/mid-term since the last A2 for this very class (and that didn't turn out that well either).
I am looking at A3 now and there are 2 questions that look like they could be quite fun (the ones regarding DFSA) while the others I am quite skeptical about, specifically question 4 which just looks like a nightmare. Whatever we learned this week, I don't have a particular name for it per say (Finite Automata? Maybe...), is what I would want to continue learning. Working with DFSAs and NFAs has just been loads of fun and interesting.
I can't really add more than that about this previous week; I am slightly worried about A3 but that's how I felt about A2 and A1 as well so I have my fingers crossed that I will continue having the epiphanies.
Cheers!
P.S. Looks like next week I will do my "walk-through" of a question that I liked or gave me some trouble. I think I will do it on one of the questions from the assignments because those were fun to work with.
No comments:
Post a Comment