Monday, 12 November 2012

Out of sight...out of mind!

So I am late by a day. Sue me!

I have had no time to focus on CSC236 after the assignment finished. None at all. So basically I want to talk about the test we had this previous week because I've done little else (due to another major assignment due this week).

I spent a lot of time trying to understand correction. In fact, by the time I had finished preparing for the test, I was probably more ready for that than what we actually got. I know one could argue that the assignment should have prepared me but let's be honest here, you can't expect one assignment alone to prepare me for a test. However, it did make me feel more comfortable with winding down and what not where as I was COMPLETELY uneducated about correction.

So when I found out just before the test that there would in fact be no correction what so ever, I was heavily disappointed. I think I did alright at best on the test we got. I didn't finish all the of question on there and my problem did seem to be the test itself. As I mentioned earlier, my intuitiveness is just a bit slower than other peoples and when you put a clock in-front of me (or at my side as it were), doubly-so. I think I wrote the formats of the answers well enough so we'll see how far that gets me. I've actually been trying to avoid thinking about the test but here we are...

Anyways, here's hoping.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment